Making a tuition payment shouldn’t be a hassle. That’s why we offer multiple ways to pay, including online, in person, and via mail and phone. Learn the methods, get the payment deadlines, and find out about available scholarships, too.
- Tuition is charged per academic credit hour, according to your residency classification or status. Fees may vary, and will be assessed at the time of registration.
Please note: To secure your classes, payment is due by the due date. If you do not pay the balance of your tuition and fees on time, you may risk being dropped from your classes. If you do not secure payment arrangements by the due date, you risk being dropped from your class(es). To check the due date of your tuition and fees, go here.
You have four easy ways to pay tuition and fees:
- 1. Make online payments using the Online Student Center, where you can use any of the four major credit cards to make your payment.
- 2. Make a payment in person at the Cashier’s Office using cash, credit card, or a check.
- 3. Enroll in a monthly payment plan. You can pay with a credit/debit card, a checking/savings account, or by a prepaid/re-loadable card.
- 4. Use financial aid funds such as scholarships, grants, and loans. They will apply to the balance of your tuition and fees automatically when awarded.
All financial aid starts with creating a FSA ID and completing the online Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Review the five steps for Financial Aid to monitor the status of your application.Complete the FAFSA
Find out about the numerous scholarship opportunities available. Scholarships can vary in amount, and eligibility is based on need or merit. Learn the ins and outs of scholarships, including how to find them and how to apply.Apply for Scholarships
If you plan to cover a portion of your tuition and fees out of pocket, you may want to enroll in a payment plan. Don’t forget to record the balance of what you will need to pay to attend your classes, as well as the due date for payment on your Enrollment Steps guide.
Payment Plan Options