Technology Help & Support Resources
Maricopa Online Student Center and Canvas Online Support Chat is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. They are available to help with issues related to access (creating accounts, resetting passwords, trouble printing transcripts, etc.), Student Gmail, and Canvas. You may also call 1-888-994-4433 for additional support, or submit a helpdesk ticket. Self help resources for most college technologies can also be found on My.Maricopa.
College Computing Resources
MyInfo Web App
Use the MyInfo app to access class schedules, required books, grades, ID card printing balances, and more from any device.
- Login to Canvas
- Enroll in our Canvas Student Orientation to learn how to use it
- Search the Canvas Guides for general help
- Use the Maricopa Student Canvas Support site for commonly asked questions
- Learn the basic Canvas Steps for Success
- Review the Canvas and Computer Skills for helpful tips
- Search the Canvas Mobile Guides to access and use the Canvas mobile Apps
Great software at little to no cost!
- Grammarly (login required to obtain access information)
- Microsoft Office 365 for Students
- Apache Open Office
- Free Software for Students (including Libre Office)
- The LifeHacker Pack for Students
- Microsoft DreamSpark
- College and University Student AutoDesk Software
- Adobe Creative Cloud Student & Teacher Edition - Monthly Subscription
The Maricopa Community Colleges use Google Gmail for student email services. This is a free, search-based webmail that can be used on most devices including phones. In addition, students have access to all of the Google Apps suite including Google Drive, Docs and more.